How do you ensure the most successful outcome from your ERP investment?
The first step in achieving the maxium return on your ERP or business management software investment is choosing the right partner to work with from the start. The software itself might be the same, but you will find that the level of expertise, and commitment to your success varies greatly amongst software partners. Choose wisely.
Integrated Computer Systems has spent 30 years developing the project methodologies and best practices we use today for ERP and business management software implementations.
That’s why our clients rave about us.
HOW WE HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR ERP ENGAGEMENT
We dig deep to build the most solid software foundation for your business. Our software selection methodologies set the stage for well-planned, well-defined and well-executed projects :
1. Perform a comprehensive review of operations including your existing processes, people and systems and identify any gaps or areas that need attention.
2. Review strategic objectives related to growth, profitability, products, and markets. Evaluate operational and strategic alignment.
3. Collect, document and review findings with key stakeholders.
4. Utilizing fit/gap analysis, provide recommendations for potential software solutions and process improvements that will help you achieve your business objectives.
5. Establish and document critical business, technical and resource requirements and define the criteria for success.
6. Provide a detailed roadmap of deliverables, milestones, costs and outcomes.
We will personally guide and support you through all phases of your software implementation. No two businesses or software implementations are the same and, quite frankly, that’s what we love about our work. We’ll never try to squeeze you into a pre-defined mold. We’ll help you choose the solution and the deployment – whether that is cloud or on-premises – that best fits your business. Together, we will structure your implementation to meet your budget and requirements including strategy planning, systems and cloud configuration, data migration, testing, expert training and support.
ONGOING SYSTEM AND USER SUPPORT
You’ll always talk to real, live people.
You can’t predict what the next day will bring, but one thing you can always count on is the team at Integrated Computer Systems. We continue to support you throughout your entire product lifecycle, and will be available to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, perform updates, increase user capabilities, and add functionality as required.