It's the strategic advantage you need, without the full-time burden.
Executive CIO expertise within your budget.
As your company grows, you know that technology should be a strategic part of your planning, but sometimes that's easier said than done. Maybe you can't afford a full-time CIO or CTO or perhaps you just need to fill a temporary vacancy. Our Virtual CIO service was designed to fill a variety of roles and needs for businesses that need additional expertise on an as-needed basis. We’ll work with you to articulate the vision and execute the necessary building blocks across the various functional areas of your business.
A part of the team, committed to your success.
While your Virtual CIO might not be a full-time employee, he or she will most definitely be part of your team. We are experienced business analysts, certified IT professionals and trusted advisors who are so invested in your business that most of the time you won't even know we aren't down the hall. We attend budget and planning meetings, work with outside vendors and assist with the technology decisions that support your business growth.
What kinds of projects do Virtual CIOs support?
The Virtual CIO can help you with best practices, infrastructure requirements, project analysis and presentations to the Board, to name just a few. Other examples include:
- Evaluate and report on the business impacts of technology choices
- Develop strategic IT roadmaps and budgets
- Work with department managers to improve operations through technology
- Monitor, manage and report on the performance of IT vendors
- Provide guidance on cloud and business continuity choices
- Provide monthly updates to the Executive Team and Board of Directors