Sage HRMS: Helping you maximize the investment in your employees
The one thing all companies have in common is that we rely on our people to build a successful business. In fact, many organizations believe that their people are their most precious asset and are in the shortest supply. So how do you safeguard and grow that critical asset?
Sage HRMS enables you to to do more with less, to unify and automate your HR operations with integrated payroll, benefits, recruiting and analytics capabilities. You can get a leg up on the competition and proactively meet and respond to challenges while giving employees self-service tools to manage their information and benefits.
Sage HRMS will help you strengthen your workforce
- Make decisions faster with improved access to workforce analytics.
- Recruit the candidates that will give your company competitive edge.
- Ensure government compliance to avoid company risk in meeting federal and state rules, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Closely monitor employee records and personnel actions, HR compliance, benefits administration, absence management, reporting (standard and custom), and data import/export actions.
Sage HRMS Features:
- Payroll Management and Processing
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Risk Mitigation and Compliance
- Time and Attendance Management
- Employee Benefits Management
- Paperless HR Capabilities
- Talent Management
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) Tools
Why choose ICS Support as your Sage HRMS partner?
The ICS Support team has years of experience in human resources processes, compliance and best practices. We will build and implement an integrated Sage HRMS solution around your unique HR goals and requirements with full training on all the tools and features.
ICS Support serves customers nationwide, and we are proud to be the local Sage partner for businesses in Redmond, Seattle and Bellevue, Washington. Contact us to learn more about Sage HRMS for your organization or to schedule a personal demonstration for your team.